I have some random bits and pieces over at github.
- trac2mw converts a trac wiki to MediaWiki format.
- g2export will grab all of the images from a Gallery 2 website, preserving the album structure on the website as a folder structure on the disk and taking file names from captions if available.
- ul2shoplist is an iPhone bookmarklet for turning a web page with a list into a todo list with checkboxes.
- sms2txt and jotter are programs I wrote to export data from my P910 UIQ smartphone.
I'm not actively supporting any of these any more. Net::OSCAR has a new maintainer; the others probably aren't very relevant these days.
- IMIRC (Instant Messenger ↔ IRC gateway), and the Net::OSCAR Perl module it uses to talk to the AIM servers, aren't very actively maintained these days
- UDRP Wizard is an expert system for DNS Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy claims
- NNTB - Network News Transport for 'Blogs
- markov, a Markov chain-based text synthesizer